CCAR Testing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
Jersey City, NJ
* Manage the creation, sign-off and implementation of the testing strategy and plans
* Manage the overall effort to ensure that all in scope components and scenarios are tested and reported on
* Oversee effort to retest corrections to ensure problems are resolved
* Provide management, leadership and technical guidance to testing team
* Lead teams working on the detailed test strategies and plans for applications based on technical and business specifications
* Act as a senior escalation point for all stakeholders
* Ensure adherence to testing best practices
* Experience in CCAR/USB3/Compliance/Regulatory areas is a MUST
* Experience with Risk Technologies and terminology required
* Experience with automation tools like QTP, Selenium is required.
* Proven experience of defining and implementing project level test strategies
* Understanding of testing across the full Software Development lifecycle
* Previous program and project management experience
* Experience of test management and defect tracking tools like ALM
* Experience with large data sets including Data Warehouse is preferred
* Experience with data analysis and regulatory reports testing is preferred
* Experience with Excel macros, QlickView and Unix Scripting is preferred