CCNA / CCNP Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLeading Cisco Partner seeking Cisco focused NetworkEngineer in Milwaukee.
In this role you will be assigned to client projects and carry the project from start to finish with guidance from Sr. level (CCIE) team lead. The candidate will work with a team of experienced engineers in an environment that promotes learning of new technologies. You will be responsible for projects/moves, adds, changes, and repair at multiple customer sites.
Great opportunity to be mentored and develop core Cisco skills by multiple Sr. Engineers with multiple CCIE Certs.
* Active Cisco(R) CCNA (CCNP preferred) certificate or equivalent experience
* Experience implementing Cisco Core solutions primarily R/S. Some experience with Voice is a plus.
* At least 1-2 years of related experience providing project deliverables
* Strong communication skills
* Solid documentation experience with Microsoft(R) Visio, Word, and Excel
* Ambitious and goal-oriented, with initiative to work until job is complete.
* Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and be flexible with hours.