CCSi System Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Be an active member within a team of developmental engineers, systems engineers, system technicians, and field personnel to understand, design, and test complex communications and information systems to meet customer requirements and schedule deadlines.
Become familiar with the CCSi workflow processes and procedures to program and integrate equipment for a fully functional system.
As a system staging engineer be an active participant and driving force behind the implementation, optimization, troubleshooting, testing, and auditing of systems throughout the staging process.
Present and demonstrate test plans for fully operational systems to customers.
* Bachelors Degree with a major in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
IT Systems Engineering experience.
* Aggressive problem solving skills and the ability to get things done in a multi-organizational environment.
* Effective communications, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of two-way radio systems, wireless data systems .
* LAN/WAN, Windows, and TCP/IP networking skills are required.
* Some travel possible.
* VM and OVF high level working and design knowledge.
* Astro/trbo Motorola Communication systems experience is required
0 - 1
Bachelors Degree with a major in Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering or Computer Science Astro/Turbo IT and RF Systems Engineering experience.