CD/CNT Surveillance Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Our Company
Triple Canopy provides mission support, security and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy values diversity and its impact on a high performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company s business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates.
CD/CNT Surveillance Specialist
Hampton, VA 23605 US (Primary)
High School or Equivalent
How much Travel*
* Provide expertise regarding CD/CNT operations, resources, requirements, and program metrics;
* Provide programmatic and technical support and assistance towards the development, implementation, and sustainment of CD/CNT programs and program requirements;
* Liaise with NORTHCOM/AFNORTH, SOUTHCOM/AFSOUTH, CENTCOM/AFCENT ensuring full integration of USAF hemispheric CD/CNT capabilities;
* Monitor Air Component CD/CNT operations as well as analyze and optimize sensor performance in support of mission objectives;
* Employ RDQM tools (RS3/4, RAP, etc.) as well as remote radar display systems (NTRD); and,
* Conduct radar data quality monitoring and operations SMEEs. Job Requirements
* At least 5 years of technical experience with 3 years recent operational experience working in the field of CD/CNT surveillance, command and control, and communications;
* Experience coordinating with CCMDs, US LEA Components, System Program Offices (SPOs), HQ ACC staffs and other offices as required to refine, staff, and resolve operational capability requirements; and,
* Experience in radar data quality monitoring, data reductions, and operational analysis of tracks of interest.
Clearance and Education Requirements:
* Secret clearance is required from contract task order performance start date until the expiration of the contract task order; and,
* Fluent in technical and conversational speaking, reading, and writing in English and Spanish (DLPT Level 2), and the ability to translate between the two.
The following are desired:
* A Bachelor's degree
Triple Canopy is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability or any other basis prohibited by law.