CDL A Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Fort Wayne, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us:
Shambaugh & Son L.P., a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a construction/engineering firm. We specialize in the Design-Build method of construction resulting in fast-track delivery of the project improvements to our clients. We are one of the largest specialty contractors in the U.S. and the only one with all eight M.E.P ( Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Automation, Refrigeration, HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection) design and installation capabilities in-house. We perform over $700 million of construction projects per year with over 1,800-2,000 employees throughout 50 states from our home office in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our success has been driven by our ability to attract and retain knowledgeable and seasoned professionals to work on the Shambaugh team. As we continue to build on our Shambaugh success story, we are looking to complement our existing experienced engineering staff with motivated and talented individuals who are interested in expanding their engineering knowledge and gaining valuable work experience.
Shambaugh & Son is proud to be the Design-Builder of four U.S. Food Plant of the Year award winning facilities and two U.S. Dairy Plants of the Year. We have reached this seemingly impossible achievement by not only building buildings so our clients can build their business, but by striving for excellence in everything we do! We bring value added with not only our unique Design-Build, self-perform approach, but leverage our industry s #1 Food Plant experienced team to design streamlined, significantly more efficient plants and improved processes.
At Shambaugh, we recognize people as our most important resource, and it is our mission to produce the industry s highest level of quality services, safety and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization.
Job Title: Class A CDL Driver
Job Summary: Haul construction materials and equipment to sites throughout the Midwest.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate company owned and leased trucks to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
* Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of construction materials and equipment
* Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
* Safely haul material to our jobsites
* Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition
* Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
* Must operate and maintain company equipment in a safe manner at all times
* Class A CDL required
* One or more year( s) experience as a truck driver
* Must be able to learn to operate all MHE used by the company
* Good pay based on experience, hourly wages, 40+ per week
* Home most nights
* Late model equipment
* Excellent benefit package
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled