- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
CDL A Driver
More information about this job:
Should YOU drive for ModSpace*
* Consistent, year-round schedule: Monday to Friday, day time
* Truck, equipment, tools, safety equipment, and uniforms provided
* 20 days of paid time off per year PLUS paid holidays
* Full benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, tuition reimbursement
* Regularly hourly pay; overtime sometimes available
ModSpace Drivers are key to a successful customer experience, delivering or picking up ModSpace trailers or storage containers safely and courteously. Our Drivers average 2 local turns a day.
Watch a video of a trailer installation HERE!
A typical day includes:
* Completing a truck inspection and DOT reports or logs as required. We work SAFELY!
* Communicating with ModSpace Dispatch by cell phone/radio to receive delivery or pickup instructions
* Loading and unloading supplies such as blocks, temporary steps, and furniture
* Driving our toter truck with modular buildings or storage containers to and from customer sites
* This sometimes includes wide loads and escorted runs
* Greeting our customer on site and completing inspection, delivery, or repair paperwork
Positioning, blocking, leveling, and anchoring of buildings at delivery sites (Training provided watch the video above!)
We re looking for professional, safe and career-minded Drivers with:
* A High School Diploma or GED
* A current valid CDL A license and 6 months CDL A driving experience
* Including current approved DOT physical or a valid exemption
* Some familiarity with FMCSR (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations)
* The ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted
* Basic reading and writing skills and the ability to enter work data into ModSpace systems with training
* The ability to work effectively in a team environment or as an individual contributor with minimal supervision
* A focus on customer service
* A priority on SAFETY
Our hiring process usually takes less than 30 days and we ll work with your schedule for interviews.
APPLY NOW to take the next step in your career, and join our winning team today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.