CDL A Driver - Transport Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
Linde North America, Inc
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Responsibilities:
* Safely drive Linde commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles
* Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks
* Work in accordance with all DOT and Linde standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service
* Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue
* Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
* Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
* Participate in regulatory, Linde or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment and Traccess folder completion
* Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor
* Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings
* Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device
* Regular daily communication with Linde National Operations Center
* Report deficiencies in Linde transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation
* Maintain professional appearance and wear Linde uniform
* High School Diploma, GED or 10 years' experience within current CDL class
* Minimum 3 years clean professional driving record
* CDL A License with all applicable Hazmat endorsements
* Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
* Exhibits commitment to defensive driving using Smith System principles
* Must have demonstrated record of safe work
* Computer skills or ability to improve competence
* Familiarity with Linde on board recorder a plus
* Good communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, drivers and customers
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.