CDL-Licensed Pickup and Delivery Driver (Req #16-299) 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CDL-LICENSED PICKUP AND DELIVERY DRIVER
REQUISITION #: 16-299
LOCATION: 9400 NE Vancouver Way, Portland, OR 97211
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
We have a full-time opportunity for a CDL-Licensed Pickup and Delivery Driver to join our service team at our newly built, state-of-the-art trailer center in NE Portland. We are a Wabash, Benson, and Transcraft licensed dealership supporting all makes of trailers and equipment, including dry vans, reefers, drop decks, and more. Twenty five service bays, fabrication, body & paint, and a large parts department dedicated to trailer equipment make us one of the busiest trailer dealerships in the West.
In this role you play a big part in delivering on our customer commitment which is to gain customer loyalty by providing exceptional service the timely and efficient pickup and delivery of customer trailers.
* Valid CDL A with clean driving record
* Minimum one year CDL driving experience and thorough knowledge of DOT standards
* Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
* Ability to speak, comprehend, and follow written and oral instructions in English
* Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of ageAll offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..