CDL Driver (Req #16-269)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
La Mirada, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLA MIRADA: CDL SERVICE DRIVER
LOCATION: 15000 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership is a growing company with over 1,150 employees in 24 locations in the West (Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, and Arizona). We have a full-time opportunity for a CDL Service Driver for our La Mirada, CA Service Department.
In this position you serve as a key link to our customer and an extension of our service team. Your successful interaction with our customers is critical to our success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Test drive customer s vehicles and report issues to technician team.
* Pick up and drop off new and used heavy duty trucks to/from customers and multisite locations/
* Maintain log/tracking system to record all test drives/deliveries/pickups made.
* Keep company vehicle clean and presentable.
* Valid CDL A or B with clean driving record and minimum one year CDL driving experience; solid knowledge of DOT standards
* Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills
* Ability to speak, comprehend, and follow written and oral instructions in English
* Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..