CDL Truck Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Backed by more than 30 years of experience and one of the industry's leading safety performance records, PPM, helps clients address the complex challenges inherent in today's manufacturing and industrial facilities environment. Our wide experience in meeting industrial plant maintenance needs enables us to implement systems and processes that keep your facilities and equipment running at consistently optimum levels.
Job Title: -- CDL Truck Driver
Job Summary: --
Seeking an experienced Class A CDL driver, three ( 3) years of*relevant experience required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: --
* MUST HAVE A CURRENT CLASS \\"A\\" CDL LICENSE.
* Safely transport and deliver freight by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations
* Responsible for load and equipment
* Follow all DOT and safety regulations.
* Must be able to shift manual transmission and operate foot pedals. Must be able to perform occasional squatting and crouching to handle and position freight.
* Must be able to perform frequent pushing/pulling of freight. Must be able to frequently perform carrying of freight of varying size and shape.
* Must be able to learn and complete safety and compliance guidance training.
* Maintain records required for compliance with State and federal regulations including driver's logs, records of fuel purchase, mileage reports, and other records required by law.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled here to apply online