CDS Learning and Talent Implementation Consultant (Cornerstone OnDemand). 100% Virtual
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A LEARNING AND TALENT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (Cornerstone OnDemand)
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR Services Cloud Solutions group within Aon Hewitt. As a Learning and Talent Implementation Consultant (Cornerstone OnDemand) you will report directly to the Delivery Leader and work virtually if you are not located near an office.
YOUR IMPACT AS A LEARNING AND TALENT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (Cornerstone OnDemand):
* Responsible for the deployment of Cornerstone throughout the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through configuration, testing and deployment. The analyst will be actively involved in all of these stages in order to implement and integrate solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
* Document client design requirements
* Consult with client on best practices, recommendations for successful configuration
* Configure the Cornerstone solution to meet client requirements
* Support system testing and client side configuration
* Works with other deployment teams within the organization if applicable to ensure a fully integrated product is delivered to the client.
* Supports post live activities for clients if required
* Specializes and deepens his or her skill set within the Cornerstone platform and implementation roles.
* Develops working relationships with other members of the project team and management and consults with external clients in order to build strong business relationships with them.
* Demonstrates awareness of how assigned responsibilities relate to that of the overall project and to the roles of other team members. Performs research into problems, identifying opportunities to correct the situation and seeks opinions and feedback on suggested solutions.
* Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
* Understands the value of a project plan. Monitors progress of tasks against plan and reports status to appropriate resources regarding project issues.
* Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of knowledge sharing and training workshops, and as well as contributions to the organization s collaboration sites.
* Communicates client feedback to senior team members for action or follow up.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
Required Experience and Skills:
* 3 plus years of experience in a Learning Management or Talent Management system.
* Business Analysis experience which is the knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
* Ability to consult with clients to lead them to optimal outcomes
* High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to research and analyze to interpret data or functional concepts.
* Ability and willingness to travel to client sites up to 25% of the time.
* Successful completion of the Cornerstone certification after selection or currently Cornerstone Certified is a requirement of the role in order to remain employed in this role.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
* Understands quality standards for own work and checks own work.
* All verbal and written communications are conveyed in a clear, concise and articulate manner.
* Chooses the appropriate time, place and audience to communicate information, express ideas and provide feedback.
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team.
* Represents the organization in a professional manner and demonstrates strong work ethics.
* Accepts and adapts to change as directed, understands change is constant and necessary in order to improve both individual and team performance and growth.
* Cornerstone on Demand platform experience.
* Consulting experience.
* Knowledge and experience with human capital management or talent systems.
* Visio and/or HP QC Testing skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, MIS, Finance, Economics or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2420861
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Virtual