CDS Workday Integrations Delivery Manager - Workday Certification strongly preferred - U.S. Virtual opportunity
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A WORKDAY INTEGRATIONS DELIVERY MANAGER. As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions (CDS) business group within Aon Hewitt in Lincolnshire, IL, Miami, FL or Atlanta, GA. As a Workday Integrations Delivery Manager, you will report directly to the CDS Workday Project Manager & Oversight Manager.
Your Impact As A Workday Integrations Delivery Manager
* Responsible for managing all technical stages of the project, from technical requirements, definition gathering to project planning and implementation.
* A major part of this position is to provide a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal staff to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations.
* Individuals in this role are expected to manage and guide a small team of individuals, as well as to take on a lead role within any project in which they may serve as an active participant.
* Provide thought leadership in the area both within Cloud Deployment Solutions and the broader Workday ecosystem.
* Analyze, define and document complex technical requirements and processes.
* Leads technical design and review sessions/workshops with technical resources at all levels, including members of management.
* Understands the scope and details of project plan and is able to identify and communicate the need for resources for tasks or assigned areas of responsibility.
* Manages multiple, parallel projects using exceptional organizational and time management techniques to successfully complete tasks in a timely manner.
* Manages Workday implementations through the various lifecycle stages, from technical need through design and delivery.
* Performs technical consultant duties as the lead technical consultant on Workday implementations; responsible for the analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
* Monitors progress of tasks against plan, and reports status to Project Manager.
* Establish and maintain client relationships.
* Communicates client feedback to Project Manager as appropriate.
* Suggests improvements and proactively addresses issues.
* Answers all inquiries in a timely basis.
* Demonstrates fiscal responsibility for corporate funds, materials and resources.
* Demonstrates knowledge about the technology and participates in training and development initiatives to keep abreast of current trends and practices.
* Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of Workday Wednesday Workshops, and regularly posting best practices and knowledge sharing.
* Understands IT impact to the overall business and the purpose and process of operating plan.
* Understands quality standards for own work and monitors and manages work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
* Completes assigned tasks in prescribed timelines consistent with deliverables and asks for support and direction as appropriate.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Previous program/project management experience required including scope and requirements definition, problem solving and process improvements in current Internet-based technology environment.
* Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects is required.
* Experience implementing Workday, Peoplesoft, Oracle or similar applications is preferred.
* Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization.
* Prioritizes and multi-tasks; responding with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment toward the job and mission of the organization.
* Participates as part of a team, understanding the various work styles of others and their roles on the team.
* Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team. Seeks help from other team members as appropriate.
* Represents the company and department in a positive and professional manner.
* Embraces entrepreneurial spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to improve the organization.
* Exchanges information with appropriate people to complete work, follows through on tasks and commitments and keep information confidential, as warranted. Demonstrates strong work ethics.
* Shares personal work experiences with co-workers in an effort to coach and develop the team.
* Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities to strengthen skills and experience.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
* Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core or currently Workday HCM Certified is a requirement of the role.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math or Computer Science required.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
JOB NUMBER: 2420486
LOCATION: United States, FL, Virtual