This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJudge Healthcare is currently seeking a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER for a large healthcare network within the Ft. Lauderdale area!
THIS JOB WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure that affordable health care is provided by the acquisition, utilization and organization of human, financial and physical resources and develop improved techniques and practices
* Establish long-range plans to support the hospital's values, vision, customer service and general objectives
* Organize hospital functions through delegation of duties, appropriate departmentalization and maintaining accountability from managers
* Recommend hospital policy positions to the Governing Board regarding legislation, government, administrative policy and other public policies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty REQUIRED
* Five years senior-level experience in healthcare administration/management, preferably in a hospital setting, with experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance
* Two years experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred
* Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred