CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT HOME CARE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 2/22/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
The CNA is responsible for
* Assisting assigned patients in the activities, treatments, procedures and tests
* Works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and or other designated individuals
* Provides activities of daily living
* Communicates with the Registered Nurse or other designated individuals
* Observes, reports and records patient care symptoms, treatments and reactions
* Follows approved policies and procedures of the institution
* High School diploma or equivalent
* NJ Deparmtment of Health and Senior Services Certificate for a Certified Nursing Assistant
* 1 year of experience preferred
* Must be organized and have good observation and communication skills
* Must be able to read and write English
* Valid New Jersey Drivers License
* Willing to work in Monmouth and Ocean County
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.