This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/5/2016
Linde North America, Inc
South Bend, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and removal of bulk cryogenic and non-cryogenic systems to include Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, CO2, Hydrogen, and Helium systems in the assigned coverage area
* Works to implement Linde solutions as directed by CES Management
* Works with inside sales to provide site integration quotes for customers
* Tracks time and materials on projects and reports to line manager via on-line work order tracking system
* Provides project management and coordination for customers as needed
* Follow Linde safety policies, procedures, and goals
* Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in the customer service environment
* Complete IMSS Chapters as assigned
* High School diploma
* Strong mechanical skills and hands on experience with mechanical piping to include silver brazing
* Installation, maintenance, and removal of CES equipment on time and to standard
* Certification/Qualification requirements to perform given tasks
* Strong technical background
* Technical capabilities across all sectors, (refrigeration experience a plus)
* Must be self-motivated and self-sufficient in a customer service environment
* Sound interpersonal skills
* Excellent customer service focus
* Good understanding of the industry
* Basic computer literacy
* Safety Oriented
* Detail oriented
* Team oriented
* Good troubleshooting skills
* PM completion ratio
* Accuracy of equipment, materials and job time data entered into on-line work order tracking system
* Maximizing productivity
* Safety: IMSS Chapters, Near Misses, Avoidable Auto and Medical Treatment cases
* Basic electrical knowledge
* Basic computer skills
Linde offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Join a World Leading Team Today!
For IMMEDIATE consideration, APPLY NOW!
LINDE ENSURES EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, CREED, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL OR DOMESTIC/CIVIL PARTNERSHIP STATUS, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY LAW.