This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Lauderdale, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a key member of the Executive team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the Company. Partnering with the Executive team and the Sponsor, he/she will provide the financial acumen and leadership needed to grow the Company's market position and drive performance improvements, including margin, working capital, capital allocation, and operational metrics. The CFO will strengthen the financial infrastructure that appropriately balances corporate finance, planning, administration, human resources and reporting. Functional responsibilities will include financial reporting and internal control, cash and credit facilities management, financial planning and analysis, human resources, risk management and cost control.
YEAR ONE KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for and evaluated regarding their success in the following key areas:
* Evaluate and implement appropriate cost controls over costing on a per engine and per job basis.
* Develop a more complete process to understand job costing, bidding and tracking to be leveraged as part of the proposal process.
* Understand profitability and key operational metrics to develop and establish accurate and timely reporting to CEO, COO, sponsors and lenders.
* The CFO will be responsible to take the company through the first audit of 2016 and the first full cycle audit of 2017.
* Evaluate and maximize current ERP system while implementing and managing all financial and back-office systems, with capacity to support $250MM business.
* As a trusted advisor across the organization, provide ongoing input and economic analyses to the CEO including recommendations on pricing strategy, capital allocation, working capital management and new-capability development.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record as a successful Chief Financial Officer in a manufacturing or service oriented company. Required experience includes:
* An Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance. A CMA, CPA and/or a MBA are highly desirable.
* A minimum of 10 years of financial experience of increasing responsibility at a senior management level in a similar type business.
* Experience as a CFO of a private equity backed business is preferred.
* A clear understanding of cost accounting, inventory management, cash flow dynamics and management towards continued profitable growth.
* M&A diligence, execution and business integration (sell and buy-side) experience is a plus.
* Comfort and high proficiency working directly in Excel and PowerPoint.