C4ISR Tactical System Engineer Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NCI Information Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDesignated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As the Tactical System Engineer Senior ( Network Engineer ), you will lead networking, engineering and centralized information technology services for information systems currently being supported by the Warfighter Information Network - Tactical (WIN-T) SATCOM Network Operations Center (SNOC). Your expertise will be critical to operational engineering and maintenance support of the SNOC enterprise IT networks and fielded equipment to provide secure and unsecure communications and information management leveraged by both military and non-military users. Military and non- military network users include deployed or mobile forces supporting both Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS) operations. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Lead collaboration with users, vendors, and other technical staff members on the identification, isolation and correction of network problems as well as network enhancements.
* Lead projects and technical assessments by defining and developing cost effective network solutions / enhancements that optimize the balance between mission needs and communications equipment / software capabilities.
* Develop technical documentation to include network and system level diagrams
* Active DoD Secret Clearance
* Bachelor of science with 7 years experience or equivalent 10 Years of experience; experience must be directly related to Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Tactical, Aerial and Space based Systems and Communications
* Certifications in CCNP, CCDP,CCNA,CCDA, CCNA Voice, CCNA Security, CCNA Wireless,
* CCNA SPO, CNSS / NSA 4011 Recognition, CompTIA Network+ or Security +
* Minimum 7 years experience with CISCO network routers/call managers/switches/fire walls, KLAS communications systems, In-line network encryption devices, Solarwinds network applications and Riverbed network acceleration applications
* Required to travel about 20% of the work year
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50675750.jpg /