CLEAN LINE/ CLEAN ROOM- WEEKENDS 8/19/2016
Sauk Rapids, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
How would you like to work 36 hours and get paid for 40* ProStaff in St. Cloud is currently recruiting to fill a temporary weekend Clean Line/Clean Room position in the Sauk Rapids area.This position is Saturday, Sunday and Monday 7am to 7pm. This roll involves operating select manufacturing/processing equipment safely, working in highly controlled rooms, specifically the clean line and clean room environments, working with electro-polishing chemicals and equipment, high purity instruments, and highly sensitive testing devices, and working with assembly tools and packaging equipment. Other Duties and responsibilities include:
* General labor but not limited to loading and unloading various types of cleaning equipment, miscellaneous assembly, inspecting, alcohol wiping, swabbing, carrying plates, nitrogen dry parts, leak, function and flow testing, bagging, packaging and other duties that pertain to all areas.
* Demonstrate ability to operate microscopes profilometers, lapping machine, air and electric drivers, impulse wire bag sealers and leak, flow and function testing equipment.
* Demonstrate ability to operate ultra sonic, electro polish and insert installation stations.
* Monitor supplies and understand how to use material replenishment reordering system.
* Follow and perform assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
* Must be able to cross train and assist other production areas depending on the production schedule.
If interested, please Apply online or call 320-656-9777 today!
* Good communication skills, flexibility, and cooperation
* High level of production skills
* Clean room inspection experience
* Good work ethic
* Strong attention to detail
* Basic math skills
* Understanding of controlled process regulations
* Computer applications such as but not limited to MS Office products
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.