CLINICAL ADVOCATE - WOMEN'S IMAGING NAVIGATION
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
A day in the life of a Clinical Advocate at Meridian includes:
* Identifying and educating patients through multiple access points and working closely to assist them in navigating the system of multidisciplinary care
* Assisting with authorizations, appointments, scheduling and document preparation for diagnostic and/or biopsy procedures
* Providing patient care during biopsies
* Notifying patients of negative results
* Tracking outcomes for medical audits
* Being an innovative, compassionate and caring partner from diagnosis through survivorship
* Current and valid RN License in the State of New Jersey
* CPR/BLS Certification Required
* Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN) is preferred
* Five (5) years of nursing experience is required
* Oncology/radiology nursing experience is preferred
* Must have excellent communication and team working skills
* Must be self-directed
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.