CLINICAL ANALYST I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
Shawnee Mission, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, the Department of Advanced Clinical Information Systems is committed to providing the information required to support patient centered care in a technologically superior environment while safeguarding data integrity, security, and accessibility. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Clinical Analyst I.
* This individual is responsible for the implementation and support of applications.
* Works closely with end users to troubleshoot and correct problems relating to applications, and assists with conversions to and implementation of software products.
* Uses healthcare clinical operations expertise to seek out, research and evaluate a variety of solutions to provide end users with high quality, efficient products.
* Maintains and supports specified installed application software products.
* Associate's Degree in Nursing or clinical related (ancillary) field; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Minimum of two years of experience in a clinical position (nursing or ancillary) in a health care environment of similar size and complexity; at least three years of experience preferred
* Current professional license or clinical certificate required in professional area
* One year of experience as clinical analyst working with information systems implementation cycle preferred
* National certification like CPHIMS form HIMSS preferred
* Certified in one Epic application
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.