CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST - MATERNAL CHILD HEALTH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Clinical Nurse Specialist at Meridian includes:
* Functioning as an expert clinical nurse resource assisting team members, physicians, patients, and the community in new or complex interventions
* Acting as a role model by demonstrating current trends and providing professional development opportunities for team members
* Independently developing, implementing, and evaluating an educational plan to meet the needs of team members
* Actively participating in the research process and utilizes the information to further enhance patient care
* Functioning in the role of the clinical nurse specialist to nursing staff, administrators, physicians, and the community
* Facilitating patient teaching and support programs utilizing the nursing process
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* Masters of Science Degree in Nursing required
* National Certification via the ANCC is required
* Two (2) or more years of Maternal Child Health experience required
* Nurse Educator experience is referred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.