CLINICAL NURSE SPECIALIST - OR 9/9/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Clinical Nurse Specialist at Meridian includes:
* Functioning as an expert clinical nurse resource assisting the OR team, patients, and the community
* Acting as a role model by demonstrating current trends and providing professional development opportunities for team members
* Independently developing, implementing, and evaluating an educational plan to meet the needs of team members
* Actively participating in the research process and utilizes the information to further enhance patient care
* Facilitating patient teaching and support programs utilizing the nursing process
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* Masters of Science in Nursing is required
* CNOR is required
* Three (3) years of Operating Room experience required
* One (1) year Nurse Educator Experience Preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.