CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
* Conducts sound clinical trials within the clinical discipline
* Organizes the management of all aspects of a clinical trial
* Screens and enrolls subjects in clinical trials according to agreed upon enrollment targets
* Schedules and follows subjects according to established visit schedules
* Maintains accurate and complete source documentation
* Maintains data in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS)
* Enters data in electronic case forms (eCRF) and resolves queries according to Sponsor expectations
* Reports serious adverse reactions and protocol problems to the Sponsor and IRB
* Processes specimens according to protocol and IATA Guidelines
* Maintins patient accounting procedures
Registered nurse with a current license to practice, and at least two (2) years of clinical experience; or baccalaureate in a health-related field and at least four (4) years of clinical research-related experience or two (2) years clinical research-related experience and a Master s degree in a related field. Experience with neuroscience is a plus, but not required.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.