CMC Vice President
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCMC Vice President
Reports To: CEO
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio or Atlanta, Georgia;
This company is a start-up biotech enterprise developing biotech products for prevention and therapy of lung disease.
* Lead the manufacturing and formulation process.
* The project leader must apply established business principles in a scientific setting.
* Interface with the CMO to coordinate and approve all aspects of the manufacturing program
* Lead and coordinate all the components of the CMC program, which may include determining and delegating resources, timelines, communication among all involved stakeholders, motivating the participants, prioritizing tasks, managing change and analyzing the outcome.
* Make management aware of changes regarding risk, timelines or budget and provide proposals for solutions to issues
* Facilitate diverse groups and interests, from project sub-teams to senior management.
Education and/or Experience BS/MS degree in Bioengineering, Protein Sciences, or Protein Chemistry, and a minimum of 10 years of professional experience; or a Ph.D. in the same disciplines with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in leading and/or project management of CMC programs for therapeutic proteins. Experience with both recombinant protein and antibody programs preferred.
Specific Competencies * Demonstrated experience in CMC program management * Proactive and independent working style but conscious of limitations * Outstanding communication and organizational skills * Able and willing to work in a small dynamic team with ambitious goals
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload according to Company objectives * Detail orientation including a critical degree of accuracy in work * Strong leadership skills * Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines * Problem-solving and analytical skills
Compensation Competitive compensation package
Candidates please send your resumes to:
ANNA BLADE GRIFFIS, PHD
Senior Preclinical Research Specialist
Biotech Partners, Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Team Email)