CMMI Specialist 1757
LMI - Fort Lee, VAThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- LMI LMI
- Fort Lee, VA
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- Bachelors Degree
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
The CMMI Specialist is responsible for implementing software quality methodologies primarily within the Capability Maturity Model Integration framework (CMMI) on-site at the client’s location, Fort Lee, VA. This will require working with designated teams as well as project members. Position requires excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Examine designated business practices/processes.
- Interview project personnel working in each constellation, and identify compliances and non-compliances with the CMMI specific and generic practices in current practices for each process area for CMMI Maturity Level 2 and 3.
- Prepare a draft Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for each process area for staffing through appropriate organizational teams prior to final approval. Each process area SOP must provide the detailed “how-to” business practices necessary to meet the compliance requirements of the specific and generic practices for that process.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training for project personnel working within a specific process area in within a constellation.
- Assist each project in the implementation of the practices within that process area.
- Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Systems Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Must have experience in the Software Engineering Institute’s CMMI, version 1.2 or 1.3 specifically in the constellations of development, services, and acquisition.
- Experience working at a CMMI Maturity Level 3 or higher.
- Must have average to above average skills using MS Office products.
- Can-do attitude- this person must be hands-on, not just evaluating the quality processes currently in place, but helping each and every project achieve compliance.
Security Clearance Statement:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances or applicants who are eligible for security clearances. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer