This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator
Overview: This position is responsible for implementation and support of the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for JLL.
The position will also be responsible for the development, implementation, integration, and management of information systems and associated tools that support the JLL portfolio. This position provides the critical data needed to track Key Performance Indicators and analyze team performance, comparing against targets and benchmarks.
Reports to: Senior Facility Manager or Facility Manager
Duties and Responsibilities for CMMS
* Work with the CMMS programmers to implement system updates.
* Set levels of access and develop an information security strategy for the system
* Serve as the access control official for the CMMS system
* Set up and assist in designing CMMS reports.
* Coordinate input of personnel information into CMMS system for each site.
* Establish a team to develop common maintenance task descriptions and completion intervals in order to make them uniform throughout the account.
* Develop common naming regimen and abbreviations for infrastructure equipment and systems.
* Make the CMMS inventory module available for applicable sites.
* Set up and provide instructions for sub-contractor weekly time input for work orders/projects at applicable sites
* Set up and provide instructions for operations personnel labor weekly time input
* Ensure that work requests at the Texas sites (and other sites where applicable) are marked Taxable or Tax Exempt
* Set up asset lists in and coordinate annual reviews for accuracy
* Provide support to the operating staff for quarterly updates and changes to preventive maintenance tasks and scheduled events.
* Train New Chief engineers and personnel on the CMMS system
* Enter ALL Purchase Orders into CMMS system that are associated with a work request so all charges can be captured for audit and reporting purposes at applicable sites.
* Develop a process, in conjunction with the Sourcing Manager for the account, to keep the vendor database and Call Center software system updated.
* Assist with transition of client EMEA in scope portfolio
* Develop and keep updated an administrative Continuity Book with instruction/directions and procedures for all major duties
* Verify Cost Centers, Work Order numbers and other cost components are accurately updated
* Interface with associates on status of requests or help them with the process of inputting a work request
* Develop an action tracker for monitoring CMMS implementation progress by site
* On a monthly basis coordinate review of open preventive maintenance and client request work orders with the Chief Engineers.
* Create and maintain reporting tool for monthly Key Performance Indicators (Scorecard Reporting) and conduct analysis against targets and benchmarks.
* Develop training topics and track completion of training for each individual on the account.
* Develop and incident tracking and aging report
Financial Data Management
* Create and maintain Sharepoint Tracker to timely and accurately track, manage, and report on Cost Savings initiatives.
* Define system requirements for Sharepoint Analytics and work with information systems personnel to develop integrated accounting and financial management tracking and reporting systems. Provide initial and on-going support.
* Technically support Finance Team s budget tool selection as needed.
* Administer setup of any client required file feeds and ongoing maintenance.
Administration Data Management
* Serve as the Sharepoint Content Manager.
* Serve as the Delphi Content Manager
* Maintain accurate property and personnel lists for portfolio including staff directory, emergency call lists, etc.
* Facilitate PC hardware and software procurement process.
* Facilitate telecom equipment procurement process (cell phones, PDAs, radios, etc.)
* Serve as liaison with JLL and client IT, field staff and client representatives.
* Provide 1st level IT support for software and hardware related issues and ensure that the team has access to the necessary systems and training.
* Coordinate and manage projects which require on-going client data improvements and/or new system enhancement and data implementation.
* Understand all new system enhancements and internal releases.
* Understand the overall business process and how accuracy of data is essential.
* Ad hoc reporting to the client/management team as required.
* Other functions as required by manager.
Call Center software system / Call Center
* Work with Call Center on problems and concerns with work requests
* Periodically audit Call Center software system reports in My Facility/ Report Wizard against reports in CMMS system to verify tickets are being processed properly and the systems continue to communicate with one another.
* Coordinate with call center manager all new site data implementations needed within CMMS system and Call Center software system operating systems.
* Perform database changes and communicate database needs and enhancements/ modifications to call center manager.
* College degree preferred
* 2-3 years experience in a data management and Customer Service environment
* Technically proficient in use of Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Access
* Strong overall systems experience including solid understanding of CRM systems
* Financial acumen with strong attention to detail coupled with excellent analytical skills
* Customer service oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Logical thinker with good common sense
* Flexible and adaptable to policy changes and work flow
* Ability to work within a team as well as independently
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has