CMO / Head of Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
COMPANY: Our client is _revolutionizing transportation_ in major cities across the country! Their rapid growth is changing the landscape of their existing market. As the company establishes its footprint in the US, they're looking for a Head of Marketing to develop national level campaigns and help build and emerging brand- NOT UBER.
* Develop high level marketing campaigns drawing millions of impressions the convert views into loyal customers.
* Drive high numbers of mobile acquisition and app downloads. Our client wants their platform to be on every device in the US!
* Help write the company through long and short term branding efforts, general PR functions, corporate events, and industry white papers.
* Oversee over all metrics, KPI's, and marketing budgets while simultaneously driving making the best investments that provide explosive ROI
* Perform market research on the competitive landscape, examine consumer segmentation, market fluctuations, regulatory influences, and other relevant factors.
* Communicate strategy and results to national and international stakeholders across company.
* A BA/BS with a marketing or communications degree or relevant coursework and experience
* 7years' experience running large campaigns, garnering millions of impressions, driving demand and managing budgets.
* Flawless communication skills to not only work C-level players but to demonstrate the value of the product to everyone in the US.
* An analytic mind and a comfort of validating your reasons through excel/big data.
* P/R Advertising strategy know-how and hands on
* Experience in start-up or early stage environment
* Most crucially is the ability to perform at the highest level in a fast paced environment where no day is the same and every challenge has the opportunity to disrupt