CMP Process Engineer 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
* Process Engineer in the CMP area of a high volume Wafer Fab.
* Owns Process and Equipment performance using a variety of tools including Statistical Process Control (SPC), Fault Detection and Classification (FDC) and (Advanced Process Control) APC.
* Provides support to the Production and Maintenance groups.
* Identifies and implements process improvements in the areas of quality, yield, cycle time and cost.
* Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
* Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
* Participate in cross-functional SPC teams.
* B.S. or M.S. Degree in a relevant field (Electrical, Electronic or Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics).
* CMP process experience preferred, but not essential.
* Knowledge of semiconductor processing, SPC and Design of Experiments (DOE) fundamentals are required.
* CMOS IC processing and basic CMOS transistor operation knowledge required.
* Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self motivated.
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Demonstrated ability to meet commitments and deliver results.
* Experience with application of structured problem solving methodology.
Cypress is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, physical or mental disability, or status as a Protected Veteran.
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States