CNA-CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
ABSOLUTE HOME HEALTH LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come join the Absolute Team. Our goal is simply to be the Absolute choice for home care services and training in the Triangle. We are seeking CNA's to provide services to the disabled, chronically ill or cognitively impaired client in their home. Both Pediatric and Adult.
. Duties: Home health aides typically do the following:
* Help clients in their daily personal tasks, such as bathing or dressing
* Provide basic health-related services according to a client s needs, such as checking vital signs
* Do light housekeeping, such as laundry, washing dishes, and vacuuming in a client s home
* Organize a client s schedule and plan appointments
* Prepare meals to a client s dietary specifications
* Provide companionship
* Work under the direct supervision of medical professionals, usually registered nurses.
*Keep records of services performed and of clients conditions and progress.
*Report changes in clients conditions to supervisors or case managers.
Requirements: must be certified and registered in NC registry
We offer competitive salaries, geographical assignments, electronic documentation and sign in, flexible scheduling, comprehensive orientation.