CNA Program Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
* Instruction and evaluation of students.
* Participating in the planning of each learning experience.
* Ensuring that course objectives are accomplished.
* Maintaining records.
* Ensuring that students do not perform services for which they have not received instruction and been found proficient by the instructor.
* Securing and maintaining clinical required experiences.
The Nurse Aid Program Coordinator must be a registered nurse who holds a current, unrestricted license in Virginia or a multistate licensure privilege and hold current AHA CPR certification.
* The Nurse Aid Program Coordinator must have two years of experience as a registered nurse within the previous five years and at least one year of experience in the provision of long-term care facility services. Such experience may include, but not be limited to, employment in a nurse aide education program or employment in or supervision of nursing students in a nursing facility or unit, geriatrics department, chronic care hospital, home care or other long-term care setting. Experience should include varied responsibilities, such as direct client care, supervision and education.
* Prior experience teaching adults or high school students is required.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to create and maintain relationships.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work flow.
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* A focus on students and academic excellence
* Small class sizes
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An adult-focused accelerated schedule
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.