CNC Lathe & Mill Machinist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
SIA Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCNC Lathe and Mill Machinist
C&H Tooling manufactures custom built tooling, fixturing and components. We're looking for experienced CNC Lathe and Mill Machinists to join our team. Looking to hire for the Weekday Evening Shift or Weekend Shift.
CNC Lathe & Mill Machinists (3 yrs experience required).
* Work independently with minimum supervision
* Setup and Operate CNC Lathes and/or Mills and Machine parts from a blueprint with provided raw materials.
Advanced knowledge of CNC Setup, Program and Machining is required. Our customers demand high quality products made to exact specifications that are delivered on time. Work directly with Supervisors, Programmers and Engineering to develop setup and process operation sheets. Strong computer, communication, and documentation skills are required.
* Ability to use common machine shop hand and measurement tools.
* Fixture design, fabrication, and manual machining experience is a plus.
* Ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.
* Read and interpret manufacturing drawings.
* Understand and follow Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance standard (GD&T).
Necessary Traits include:
* Self-motivation, able to accomplish high level of work.
* Team player, actively participating in continuous improvement projects with coworkers.
* Demonstrate high skill level with the desire for continuous learning.
* 1 Weekday Evening or Weekend Shift