CNC Machine Shop Engineer - Foundry
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
JOB DESCRIPTION_Salary Range BOE_
_** Just heard from them and this is wide open. We need a candidate with solid CNC Machine Shop experience including MasterCam or similar._
_Search For: CNC Programming, MasterCam, Foundry, 3D Modeling, Design Fixtures._
Position Title CNC Machine Shop Engineer - Foundry - IL #3206
_$60K - $75K depending on experience/credentials. + Potential Bonus in lieu of 401k.. ._
Location Chicago IL
Foundry is seeking CNC Machine Shop Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for QC operations and developing fixturing for prototypes, production and checking fixtures for QC.
* Thorough knowledge of machine shop operations
* Knowledge of Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and quality control standards
* Read and understand blueprints
* Must have CNC programming experience using MasterCam or similar CAD/CAM
* 3D modeling and design experience to design fixtures
* Ability to use Microsoft office products
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* 3+ years of machine shop experience
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. 3+ YEARS OF MACHINE SHOP EXPERIENCE INCLUDING CNC PROGRAMMING USING MASTERCAM OR SIMILAR CAD/CAM.
2. 3D MODELING AND DESIGN EXPERIENCE TO DESIGN FIXTURES.
3. KNOWLEDGE OF GEOMETRIC DIMENSIONING AND TOLERANCING AND QUALITY CONTROL STANDARDS.
5. SALARY EXPECTATION