CNC Machinist I (Entry Level) 9/2/2016
North East, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Superior Group is looking for a CNC Machinist in the the North East, MD area.
• Operates computer numerical controlled (CNC) machinery that automatically mills, punches, drills, broaches or reams metal and/or plastic parts.
• Makes tool adjustments to adhere to established specifications.
• Works from drawings and written instructions to create replacement and new parts in making repairs to metal parts
• Work is routine and machining is performed to ordinary tolerances
• Requires basic knowledge of various metals and of measurements used in machining process.
• Monitors work to ensure that machine is not malfunctioning.
• Perform daily maintenance check of machine
• Performs housekeeping of machine and work area
• Other work may be assigned at Management’s discretion.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High School diploma or GED
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.