CNC Operator/Set Up - 2nd shift - 10% Diff!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/6/2017
Sig Sauer, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCNC OPERATOR/SET UP - 2ND SHIFT - 10% DIFF!
Location: Exeter, NH
The CNC setup/operator sets up and operates a variety of machines to mill and/or turn work pieces. Applies a variety of machine tool set up and operating techniques on a daily basis. Troubleshoots set ups and production runs to improve job performance. Sets up and runs various machines to assure that completed work meets all requirements.
* Acquire proper documents including routers, set up docs, control plans and blueprints.
* Sets up CNC machines including but not limited to 3, 4 or 5 Axis Mills, CNC Lathes, CNC Mill Turns, and Multi Axis Swiss.
* Troubleshoots work problems as they arise using knowledge and experience. Modifies NC Code as required to improve effectiveness of the job.
* Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes to increase efficiency of jobs.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.
* 3-5 years of working experience
* Must have basic understanding of NC Code, Fanuc and Mitsubishi machine controls.
* Preferred Equipment Experience includes Mori Seiki, Citizen, Nakamura and Star machines.
* Understanding of blueprints and general best shop practices, including GDT and military specs.
* Valid Driver s License