This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Thermal Spray Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is going through some major growth and they are bringing in-house their CNC work. They need to add a seasoned CNC Programmer to their staff on first shift. This is a dynamic organization with career growth potential. You will be responsible for a variety of aspects of the machining operations to include programming equipment, testing and determining the best machining methods for our specific applications, and training Operators on equipment. The CNC Programmer will report to the Machining Supervisor.
* 7+ years programming 3-axis and 5-axis CNC machines using MASTERCAM.
* Ability to setup a smooth flowing programming operation including training, process improvement, fixtures and troubleshooting.
* Any formal academic training in machining would be helpful
* Experience with ISO-9001, CMM and SPC is a plus
* Work with Machining Supervisor to specify equipment, including lathes, mills, and tooling inserts
* Program CNC machines to meet customer prints
* Develop speeds and feeds to most efficiently turn thermal sprayed coatings and steel substrates
* Assist in machining department operations including setting up new parts, training operators, troubleshooting equipment, etc.
* Perform First Piece Approval Quality checks including using GD&T
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package. Base salary is $28 to $35 an hour with 5 hours of over-time work projected as a weekly average. No visa sponsorship is available. Madison is a great area to raise a family.