- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
CNC Troubleshooting / 3 - Axis Alignment Instructor
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Using NTT training materials including hands-on equipment, the CNC Troubleshooting Instructor is responsible for the following:
* Provide instruction and practical training to create an engaging learning experience for the following Hands-on CNC Troubleshooting Training Course Topics:
* Cartesian Systems
* G Codes
* M Codes
* Program Structure
* Machine Zero
* Reference Planes
* Work Coordinates
* Cutter Radius Compensation
* Sub Programs
* G10 Functions
* Programming Examples
* Machine Tool Options
* Teach assigned classes in accordance with the NTT policies.
* Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
* Contribute suggestions for program improvement and growth.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Perform other professional duties to support instruction as assigned.
* Excellent technical knowledge and field experience with CNC Troubleshooting.
* Proficient in Public Speaking for delivery of training.
* Effectively communicate technical information to students of all industry experience levels.
* Proficiency in using PowerPoint for presentations and classroom management skills.
* Ability to travel within the United States via air, train, or auto.
* Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
* Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
* Computer literacy (MS Word and PowerPoint).
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
* Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network.
* An opportunity to make a difference in building skills of America s workforce.
* Competitive salary and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.