C#.NET Full Stack Web Developer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position is for our hardware monitoring and control suite of applications and websites. The suite of applications consists of more than one SPA web application as well as numerous Windows Services deployed across numerous servers. Our main technology stack for this application is RabbitMQ for messaging, MongoDB and SQL Server for data storage, Redis for caching and global application control and synchronization, as well as other tools such as Seq logging platform and a heavy internal NuGet environment. This is a large platform that continues to evolve.
When interviewing, you should be comfortable and able to sit and have a casual conversation with other senior-level developers about topics such as Dependency Injection, class hierarchies including inheritance, polymorphic stacks, interfaces vs. abstract classes, basic and advanced questions concerning day-to-day use of Visual Studio, web-based technologies such as AngularJS, TypeScript, SignalR, and a host of others. You will be expected to participate in whiteboard discussions and give code examples during the course of the interview.
For overall project management, we use an internally-hosted instance of YouTrack as well as Confluence for documentation efforts. For Continuous Integration, we use TeamCity and internally-hosted NuGet packages to help better manage our software builds, dependencies, and deployments. We are also using OctopusDeploy for most all software deployments to staging and production environments. 95% of our source code is hosted in an on-premise GitHub Enterprise instance.
A full-stack developer is desired for this position as workloads will vary from client-side browser development to server-side and database integrations to possible assistance with our new Azure services as well.
- 5+ years of continuous experience with C#; specifically v4.0+ is preferred. We are using 4.5.2+ for most projects.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL Server; T/SQL, or equivalent relational database.
- Understands Dependency Injection concepts and the architectural benefits of using DI.
- Excellent knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and/or WebAPI.
- Experience using modern client-side languages/frameworks such as AngularJS or equivalent.
- Experience building SPA browser applications (at least a little).
- Experience with client-side build and packaging systems.
- RabbitMQ; messaging concepts and benefits (or equivalent messaging platform)
- MongoDB (or equivalent NoSQL experience)
- Experience working on large, distributed, multi-process, server-side applications.
- Optional medical with disability and life insurance.
- Optional dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays, Vacation, and sick days based upon tenure