C#.NET Software Engineer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fort Worth, TX
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
* Collaborate with other developers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance new software solutions
* Participate in code reviews, design discussions, and testing
* Continually stay up-to-date with industry changes and bring new concepts to your team
* Communicate with product owners, customers, and business stakeholders concerning the team's work
* Educates others (technical and non-technical) on areas of expertise
* Leads implementation teams; Provides leadership of small to medium size projects; collaborates with product managers and other cross-functional team members
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
* Strong object oriented programming skills (C++, .NET or Java) are required
* 8-15years professional software development experience desired
* 3+ years of experience with OLTP databases (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
* Cloud / Distributed Computing
* Multi-tenant database design
* Experience with agile concepts, especially Scrum
* C#/VB.Net 4.5
* SQL Server Databases
* Unit Testing
* Experience with SOA
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.