CNS Case Manager RN SL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Carol Stream, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONRN Case Manager CNS is a registered nurse who is responsible for planning, coordinating, providing and documenting care for a geographically assigned caseload of patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physicians' orders and professional skills, the Case Manager RN develops and implements a home health plan that meets each patient's specific needs and is in compliance with JCAHO, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines as well as agency policies and procedures.
* Current experience within past five years
* One year experience in acute care/medical surgery area of a hospital or other skilled service institution within last four years of employment preferred
* Basic computer knowledge
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
* Excellent customer service skills
* Associate's degree in Nursing
* BSN strongly preferred
* State of IL RN License
* BLS certification
* Driver's License