This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSTITUTIONAL CORPORATE TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
Institutional Corporate Technology (ICT) is part of Technology. This group is responsible for developing enterprise applications for a diverse set of businesses including Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research, and Global Capital Markets. In addition, ICT provides technology solutions for client-aligned groups and company-wide divisions, such as Finance and Operations, post-trade functions within the Institutional Securities Group and standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm's businesses.
The Institutional Securities Technology team is seeking a C#.NetDeveloper to support pricing and trading of Fixed Income products using .Net (C#/WPF) and Web (HTML5) technologies. Responsibilities include:
- Custom development of C#/.NET/WPF GUI components, integrating with existing server components for pricing and trading
- Custom development of HTML5 components, integrating with existing KDB components for pricing and trading
- Active role in the design, development, testing and delivery of the overall system
- Build interface for controlling pricing and viewing risk more effectively, simplifying their controls for market-making and hedging.
- Deliver an integrated trader desktop across various Fixed Income sales and trading desk
- Strong, prior experience as a C#/.NET user interface developer.
- Composite Application Design, .NET (4.x), WPF/WinForms, LINQ, Rx
- User interface / user experience design
- Multi-threaded application development, handling rapidly changing data, e.g. price streams
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-sufficient
- Fixed Income (Interest Rate Cash, Derivatives) knowledge
- HTML5 knowledge
Exchange knowledge is a big plus