CO2 Route Driver
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY:
Delivers CO2 product and related supplies to established customers along assigned routes. Monitors each unit to assure that it is operating properly and efficiently. Performs pre and post trip vehicle inspections, documenting deficiencies and ensures all safety items are in good working order. Works closely with Microbulk customers to maintain optimal levels of customer service. Maintains neat, clean and professional personal appearance, and maintains vehicle appearance in a professional manner.
* Inspect vehicle before and after use according to DOT and company maintenance checklist.
* Loading Micro bulk tanks, filling customer owned Micro bulk tanks as assigned.
* Assist with installations
* Maintain DOT, SAFECOR and Airgas vehicle documents, ensuring they are properly completed.
* Work closely with customers to ensure Airgas meets their expectations, listen to and resolve customer complaints.
* Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
* Assure the route truck remains in proper and safe working order and that routine and required maintenance occurs on a timely basis.
* Comply with all Federal, State and local laws regulating safe driving and the safe and proper handling of hazardous materials
* Immediately notify the Field Service Manager of malfunctioning equipment or condition that need immediate action.
* Maintain appropriate driver's license with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements.
* Some afterhours may be required may also be called by customers for emergencies.
* Other duties and projects as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
* 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the past 4 years or driving school training.
* Class A or B CDL with Tanker HAZMAT endorsement & airbrakes.
* Industry and related product knowledge, as well as experience handling compressed gases, preferred.
* Basic Computer knowledge
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability