COBOL & CA - IDMS DML Developer 8/20/2016
State of NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECT CLIENT
LOCATION: ALBANY, NY
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
* Use IBM COBOL, JCL, CA-IDMS, CA-ADS to develop/maintain batch/online applications in an IBM z/OS environment. Perform analysis, design, coding, and testing
* of changes based on State/Federal mandates or requests from the OMH State Operations Finance Group.
* Support Managed Care and Fee-For-Service billing of Medicare, Medicaid, & Third Party Health Insurance (TPHI), as well as for individuals (private parties). Monitor batch production jobs, analyze results, and address any aborts/system failures as needed.
* Support track 2 integration of billing with the new VISTA Electronic Medical Record (EMR) that OMH is implementing.
* Maintain/support multiple batch based data feeds/exchanges between Oracle and IDMS environments.
* Work with members of the Billing unit, DBA unit, and the office for Information Technology Services to migrate batch and online application changes to the QA and Production platforms following standard migration procedures.
* Work with business owners, users, and technical support staff to identify changes that are needed and the solution for implementing them.
* Respond to HP Service Center Help Desk calls assigned to Billing group.
* 84 months Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining mainframe batch programs using IBM COBOL & CA-IDMS DML
* 84 months Demonstrated experience with developing/ maintaining a billing system(s) that bills Medicare, Medicaid, & commercial insurance for services rendered.
* 84 months Demonstrated experience using IBM JCL utilizing utilities such as IDCAMS, IEBGENER, IEFBR14, SORT, etc.
* 84 months Demonstrated experience developing and/or maintaining CA-IDMS applications in an IBM z/OS environment using tools such as MAPC, ADSC, DMLO, & IDD.
* 60 months Demonstrated experience working with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Health Insurance transactions. This includes but is not limited to the 837& 835 transactions.
* 60 months Demonstrated experience with ORACLE including writing complex queries, creating packages, stored procedures, functions, & tables.
* 60 months Experience working with PHI and HIPPA in a complex health related organization.