COLLECTION RECONCILIATION CLERK
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Groupe SEB USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, All-Clad These brands are part of the daily life of millions of consumers in more than 150 countries. With 25,000 employees and over 4b sales annually, Groupe SEB is the leading worldwide manufacturer of small domestic appliances and cookware thanks to the strength of its brands, its drive for innovation, its international growth, and its vision for the future.
* Monitor assigned accounts and keep outstanding receivable delinquency to a minimum.
* Assist the Credit Department Supervisor in all phases of the Credit Department.
* Responsible to the Credit Department Supervisor for:
* Account maintenance, collection and reconciliation of assigned accounts.
* Make collection calls as well as fax/email assigned accounts their outstanding invoices and monthly open invoice statements
* Work with customer to determine and resolve account problems
* Prepare letters to customers with overdue accounts
* Reconcile unknown deductions in a timely manner
* Reconcile credits with deductions for assigned accounts
* Back up for cash application and breakdown of chargebacks
* Daily and monthly open item maintenance of accounts, in the absence of the Credit Department Supervisor.
* Work with the Credit Department Supervisor on special projects as assigned
* 2-3 years experience in industrial credit and collections
* SAP Finance Module experience is a must
* Familiarity with credit, collection and cash application operations procedures, including reconciliation of Accounts Receivable activity
* Strong organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially MS Excel
* Fluent in French language is a plus
Education: A Level / High school diploma
Experience: 2 years minimum