COMM- Part-Time Airline Fueler (BHM)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Atlantic Aviation FBO Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
* Fuel Commercial Aircraft based up flight schedule.
* Ensure the highest quality of service is provided in a safe and cost effective manner to all customers.
* Ensure proper maintenance of FAA required Quality Control procedures and associated record keeping as relating to ATA 103 Standards and Commercial Into-plane customers fuel manual procedures.
* Monitor fuel inventories.
* Operate fuel truck in accordance with company procedures and NATA guidelines.
* Fill up fuel truck at fuel farm when needed, assuring the highest level of safety.
* At airline gates so equipped, operate hydrant fueling system according to airline, airport and company guidelines.
* Complete all fuel tickets and paperwork with respect to daily fuel operations to ensure proper billing to the customer.
* Acceptance and control checks of fuel received into site operated fuel storage system(s).
* Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment.
* General cleaning of assigned fuel truck.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High school graduation.
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
* Good organizational skills.
* Must maintain a valid state driver s license.
* Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
* Customer relations skills required.
* Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on