This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing manufacturer is looking for a COO/Project Mgmt Director to help oversee the daily operations of the organization as well as project management functions.
* Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
* Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
* Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
* Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
* Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
* Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
* Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
* Manage projects
* Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
* Manage relationships with partners/vendors
* Proven experience as COO or relevant role
* Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
* Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
* Experience in fundraising will be a plus
* Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
* Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
* Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
* Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
* Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
* BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus