COO - National Car Wash Chain 9/7/2016
Kokott, Wood & Associates LLC
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPENSATION: $110-150K base + 20% bonus + equity opportunity
Companywide strategic and tactical management of operations, marketing, facilities, in addition to assistance with acquisition opportunities, and HR for a successful car wash company with an expanding national footprint.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Negotiation of regional / national / local equipment, maintenance and chemical supply agreements
* Development and implementation of regional / local operations management teams
* Provide pro forma P assist in presenting training as needed
* Continuous assessment of brick & mortar facilities, as well as equipment, to determine capital investment requirements
* Create, communicate and maintain a knowledge base of relevant information on competition, market conditions, expansion opportunities, etc.
* Identification of POS / BOS to enable uniform sales data flow from individual locations to HQ
* Must demonstrate a track record that combines a business vision, supported by effective strategies and excellent implementation relevant to the car wash industry
* 7+ years of strategic car wash operations and sales management experience at a regional level (minimum) for 20+ locations
* Strong familiarity with operations in a variety of socio-economic environments
* Strong equipment knowledge for both tunnel and rollover units
* Exceptional knowledge of car wash industry competition, pricing, sales, margins, labor, costs, wash counts, etc.
* Strong experience managing a retail location and hourly workforce
* Strong experience with and track record of developing and managing accurate and growth oriented P annual planning phase with consistent gap analysis and forecasts
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to address varying audiences appropriately
* Demonstrated ability to lead by example - sales, training, coaching, maintenance, mentoring, etc.
* Ability to balance executive mindset and BOD interaction with site level operations
* BA/BS in Business or related field
* Demonstrated consistent growth plans
* Expanding unit count and foot print - fairly extensive travel
* Strong financial growth opportunities
* High level of autonom