This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
University of Kansas Hospital
Kansas City, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Details
I am at least 18 years of age
I am authorized to work in the United States
I meet the job requirements as described
Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Coordinator I
* Assists in daily operation of the office.
* Responds to requests for information from the internal and external sources.
* Works with management to evaluate need for office supplies for Division/Sections and purchasing of said supplies in a cost effective manner with maintenance of books for office expenses
* Prepares confidential correspondence, maintains calendar, reads and prioritizes Division/Section Director's mail.
* Support of key division/section-specific areas which may include:
* Assists in the transmission of timekeeping for the division
* Support proofreading/editing manuscripts documents generated and assist in the submission of abstracts, manuscripts and grant proposal/applications
* Assist in preparation of slide/poster presentations
* Support internal department communication and marketing efforts (ie newsletters, website, etc)
* Prepare/publish call schedules.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Two years of college preferred
* 1-2 years of administrative experience preferred, including one year with a health care organization
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
The University of Kansas Medical Center is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all qualified individuals to be considered for employment, benefits and conditions of employment, and to participate in or benefit from education programs and activities, regardless of race, religion, color, ethnicity, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information. A university community that provides equal opportunity for all will make significant strides towards the elimination of discrimination.
It is the mission of the Equal Opportunity Office to create a community of equality and inclusiveness that provides full and fair opportunities for all persons and to foster an intellectually and culturally diverse environment of learning and leadership where all individuals are valued, respected, and unhindered in their pursuit of excellence in their work and education.