CORE DNA Tech I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneDxis a rapidly growing CAP and CLIA certified diagnostic genetic testing laboratory for molecular genetics. Our historic mission has been to make clinical diagnostic testing available for people with genetic conditions and their families. We apply cutting edge technologies that provide a wide array of molecular genetic diagnostic tests, including whole exome sequencing and next-generation sequencing panels. We specialize in genetic testing for rare hereditary disorders, but also test for common disorders. To learn more about GeneDx, please visit our website at www.genedx.com.
DNA Tech I
* Uses basic molecular technologies to facilitate testing
* Adheres to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
* Works cooperatively in a team environment
* Conducts diligent record keeping and reporting to key personnel
* B.S. degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related life science
* (1-3) years of relevant experience
* Attention to detail and accuracy is critical
* The ability to work well in a team environment
* Health, dental, vision, life insurance, LT/ST disability plans
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K retirement savings plan with a company match
* Casual dress code policy and dog-friendly work environment
* Tuition Assistance Paid Time Off
* Regular performance appraisals and merit increases
* Supportive company structure- promoted 100 employees in the last year!
GeneDx is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer