CPD Customer Programs Lead - Sumner, WA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:The position of 'Lead - CPD Customer Programs' is responsible for the program build-out, management and maintenance for CPD's highest level BSD accounts and online vertical markets. This position is responsible for building complex customer solutions that frequently entail the deployment of sophisticated online, web-to-print technologies that add significant value to CPD Solutions. The 'Lead - CPD Customer Programs' works day-to-day in an advisory capacity directly with Customers' Marketing, E-Commerce, Operations, and Technology Teams to ensure successful development and deployment of complex web-to-print campaigns. This position requires frequent and face-to-face contact with key clients.
In addition, this individual project manages the activities of Customer Program Specialists, Outsource Services Team Members, and RPC Digital Production Teams to ensure that complex customer programs achieve the desired levels of customer satisfaction. This position monitors and reports directly to Customers' and CPD's senior leadership on the ongoing performance of all Office Depot Print & Services Solutions.
This position will design, implement and project manage key customer programs using various tools within the Office Depot framework. Frequent management of key vendor resources will be required, as will ongoing partnership with internal Office Depot E-Commerce and IT Resources. Qualifications:- Bachelors Degree and minimum 5 years in related field Other Information:- Strong E-Commerce Experieince
- Professional level presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Graphics Communications and Design Skills
- Demonstrable Project Management Skills
- Organizational / Time Management
- Strong Data and Database Management Skills
- Demonstrated leadership responsibility for large-scale Customer Programs
- production fulfillment systems and applications
- 3-5 years graphic communications industry experience with an emphasis on Web-to-Print Technology Applications
- In depth knowledge of online order management, sourcing, and
- Six Sigma or Lean Document Certifications (preferred)
- Responsible for CPD Field Support (communication, process, procedure and systems)
- Experience in high SKU industries, systems sales and service driven strategies.
- Understanding of advanced programs such as:
In Design, XMPie, etc …
- Understanding of key Graphics Communications Design Apps
- Strong MS Office Skills Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .