CPD Customer Programs Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Grand Prairie, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Specialist - CPD Customer Programs works as a member of a call-center team dedicated to providing additional service and support to high value Contract CPD Customers. This individual is responsible for providing value-added services such as:
Custom Web Maintenance; Specialized Reporting, Tracking, & Billing; Centralized Call-Center Communications; and Cross-Channel Coordination to accounts in the 'Silver' (+$25K in Annual CPD Spend) and 'Gold' (+$150K in annual CPD Spend) classification. This position works between Contract Sales and CPD Operations Teams to manage large customer projects and ongoing programs to ensure that high priority customers receive a seamless blend of both front-end sales consultation and back-end service delivery. In addition, this individual will work directly with CPD 3rd Party Vendors and Suppliers on behalf of Contract Clients to ensure proper performance on complex projects and programs. Measurement of performance for the Specialist - CPD Customer Programs will combine:
Overall CPD Contract Account Growth and Profitability Metrics, Customer Satisfaction Surveys, and CPD Contract Sales Leadership Input. Qualifications:- Associates Degree and minimum 2 years in related field Other Information:- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High business process skills
- Time Management skills, ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Good customer negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and analyze complex or undefined issues to determine proper course of action.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications, industry standard web browsers and Intranet applications such as the Store Portal.
- Ability to execute on new and innovative strategic concepts, ideas and tactics.
- Strong communication skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service in a complex B2B services business
- Ability to write and speak proficient English
- Familiarity with Call Center Phone Systems and applications.
- Minimum of 1+ years Copy & Print industry experience in the design and implementation of comprehensive e-commerce order submission and fulfillment systems.
- Basic knowledge of online order management, sourcing, and production fulfillment systems and applications.
- Achievement driven, concern for quality and execution, customer satisfaction orientation, personal maturity. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .